Thursday 15 September 2011

e.l.f. Make-up Mist &Set

As promised I will start reviewing the tons of products I bought in my recent e.l.f.-haul (look here).

First: the "Make-up Mist&Set "which promises to "keep your makeup in place all day with a radiance boosting invisible hold.". Hmmm...

 I have used it several times now and still have no real opinion on this. It is a nice fresh and neutral smelling spray. It refreshes...but keeping the make-up in place? I think they are promising a bit much there. Due to the pump mechanism it doesn't spray very fine and even so you have to be careful not to end up with a tear like effect. I will happily use it up as I like face sprays in general (like e.g. the Evian one) but I'm not convinced that this is a necessary product. and worth the 3,50£ (but with all the special deals on their website you hardly ever pay the full price).
www.elf-kosmetik.de

No comments:

Post a Comment