Tuesday 30 October 2012

another musical girl crush

As you might know I´m not a great fan of all the hip and famous German singer/songwriters and bands that became more and more popular in the recent years.
In my opinion there are too many of them that sound too similar and I have a problem with German lyrics - I just have to listen to them! No chance of listening to German music in the background while reading a magazine or so, I can´t switch off my brain.
Anyway, the exception proves the rule:
Anna Depenbusch, a singer and musician from Hamburg which I recently discovered during another night wasted on youtube.


In order to fully appreciate her songs you have to understand some German but even if you don´t, isn´t she a perfect mix of voice, talent, cuteness and ferocity? I´m smitten.


No comments:

Post a Comment