Saturday 27 September 2014

everyday (part 35)

Long time no see - I apologize for my long absence from blogging.
The last weeks have been very busy travelling through what felt like half of Europe, shooting two large weddings and a nasty cold caught me on the wrong foot*cough
But now I´m back again - thank you for staying put :-)


one first time each and every day - a new taste, a new experience, a new route, a new song, a new whatever. 

27. August - 2. September 



27.8. used my lovely home-made pizza dough to make a calzone - worked out brilliantly, no difference to a restaurant at all!
28.8. explored Notting Hill, went to the absolutely wonderful Patisserie Lisboa and tried their delicious pasteis de nata, definitely a reason to return as often as I can - then I bumped into Paloma Faith
29.8. ended up in West London again to go to the Royal Albert Hall and another BBC prom, this time Mahler´s  symphony no 2
30.8. baked and ate a German "Little Red Riding Hood - cake", it´s like a simpler version of a Blackforest gateau
31.8. visited the puppet barge in Richmond again and saw "A child´s garden of verses" which was a little bizarre but charming as usual
1.9. bought some rough gemstones in Brighton in order to make a necklace - saw them in the shop window, liked them immediately. In their sealed plastic bag they look like drugs though.
2.9. had a spontaneous bbq in the garden and prepared the fire and the coal all by myself

2 comments: