Sunday 23 October 2011

Monsieur Propre est un personnage de fiction...

I love shopping for food and everyday stuff in different countries. The joy is only diminished as nowadays you find the same brands pretty much everywhere in the world. How boring! I guess I´m something like an anti-globalisation shopping addict.
Anyway, if you search hard enough and have an eye for the detail you can still find unusual items.On my roadtrip from England to Germany I had plenty of opportunity:



Mr. Propre, the well known cleaning brand in the smell "Savon de Marseille". I don´t know why I wanted to sniff this one (although I seem to be the one constantly sniffing on fabric softeners, cleaning products, shower gels, etc...) but: the most perfect of scents! Smells lemony and like a pine tree at the same time. Smells like I want to bath in it not just clean my flat. So from now on call me decadent: If I need to stock up on a universal cleaner I will always travel to France now first ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Der gute Meisster Propper. Man benutzt ihn wohl überall.
    Hin und wieder nehme ich ihn auch.
    Einen lieben Sonntagsgruß
    Irmi

    ReplyDelete
  2. sag' ich doch! die franzosen haben die besten "gerüche" für ihre haushaltsreiniger :)

    die sache mit der globalisierung stimmt zwar... aber man findet imho dennoch IMMER landestypische sachen... muss man noch nicht mal auf nationale ableger der großen marken zurückgreifen

    alors... looking forward to your visit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich wollte kurz fragen, ob du noch Interesse hast, einen Gast-Post für meinen Blog zu schreiben? Auf jeden Fall hätte ich dich gerne dabei ;) Deine Idee über London zu bloggen, fand ich ja wie gesagt total gut. Was genau du schreibst, bleibt dir überlassen. Würde mich freuen, wenn du mir deinen Post bis nächsten Dienstag/Mittwoch per Email zusendest. Meine Email-Adresse findest du ja auf meinem Blog. Und du kannst super gerne auch Fotos mitschicken. Liebe Grüße Vanessa

    ReplyDelete