Saturday 29 October 2011

The Mousetrap

Sometimes my shopping behaviour can be quite rational, controlled and grown-up (the rare moments I successfully convince myself that I really don't need another t-shirt, when I buy waterproof real leather boots in Clarks or when I buy a sports-bra instead of something pink, frilly and sparkly).
Sometimes though the little girl in me takes over...and NEEDS mouse ballerinas like this. In the cheap average import 100% plastic quality.


That side of me doesn't mind hunting the cute little things down on ebay for hours, fighting its way through all the "Angelina Ballerina" fan stuff aiming at a target group young enough to be her daughter...
I love this side of me and I love my mouse shoes :-)

5 comments:

  1. MUST HAVE! Woher sind die, ich will sie auch, uuunbedingt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. guck mal auf ebay.de unter "Maus Ballerinas" oder so...gab nur einen Anbieter aber immerhin :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, zu süß :) aber so was hilft doch auch im leben, wenn es mal nicht läuft. danke für dein kommi. wünsche dir und deiner familie ganz viel kraft. lg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ich find diese Schuhe total süß!!!
    Haben müsste ich sie nicht unbedingt, aber auch nur, weil ich echt selten Ballerinas trage... und ich mag, dass Du diese Seite in dir hast!

    Übrigens lieb ich mein Äpfelchen so, weil es meine Alltagsverbindung ins die virtuelle Welt ist- ich twitter ja auch viel und bin bei Facebook und naja auf der Arbeit ist es nicht so gerne gesehen, zwischendurch ins Netz zu gehen! Also bin ich da auf mein Iphone angewiesen und ohne das fühl ich mich so ausgeschlossen! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah! so süß! :D love it :)

    xo
    A_Riot

    ReplyDelete