Saturday 4 May 2013

bag parade, part seven


where: don't remember :-o
when: again, no idea...but at least 8 years ago

After I fell in love with the Longchamp Le Pliage bags I had to have one of their cross body models too so I decided on this fuchsia coloured one in a sale. Initiallly I didn't use this one a lot as it sits fairly tight over a thicker coat but now I love it for city trips as it combines a basic level of style with practicality...and shouldn't make it easy for pickpockets. Been to London loads of times, to Tuscany, to Paris and hopefully many more cities will come..love at second sight.

2 comments:

  1. nuja... longchamps sind halt nicht mein ding und die farbe ist auch nicht meins... so über die schulter isses aber ganz nett, denke ich...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mein absolutes Lieblingsmodell! Finde es nur unerhört, dass die inzwischen 110 kosten. Bin mir sicher, als ich meine Erste, natürlich schwarz ;), erstanden habe, kostete die noch 90€!

    ReplyDelete