Tuesday 27 May 2014

question time 4

What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life?
What a strange question that is.
I can only know what I do regret right now, I cannot see into the future to fathom what I possibly would regret one day (would be helpful if I could).
I´m with Edith Piaf on this one as I'm not regretting a lot. Not the never ever attempted maths housework, not the possibly risky blind dates and certainly not the third or fourth plates filled at all you can eat buffets.
Maybe I regret not having learned to play an instrument as a child apart from the recorder but...if I really would regret this I could just sign up to lessons now, couldn't I? 

Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of?
The student status.
I just love being a student (don't really love studying itself that much, hmm), the discounts and priviledges that come with it, the carefreeness. You know those slightly grubby old people that seem to live on the campus and always seem busy? That's the future me. As soon as I step onto a campus I get attracted by that special atmosphere of youth, possibilities, knowledge, freedom and a slightly alternative lifestyle...I never want to introduce myself as anything else but a student. But I guess I should let go of that and be grown-up...well...not ready yet, I think, it sounds simply boring and is attached to too much responsibility.

When you are 80-years-old, what will matter to you the most?
The fact I am still alive!

When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards and just do what you know is right?
I have no idea, I´m not good at picking right times.

How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
29, forever...all my life pre 29 I thought 35 would be the most perfect age of all - the right balance between young and elderly. Now that I know what a horrible racket the biological clock can make I think that 29 is a much better choice. If I think of myself I think of me as 29, always.

Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Anytime...I'm not the bravest of people but my sense of justice is a bit different to the law anyway.

What makes you smile?
Things like that...even when I re-watch them for the 1001th time:





No comments:

Post a Comment