Tuesday 19 July 2011

Music Challenge (13): A song that is a guilty pleasure

I'm not a christmas person. I had times when the 24.12. meant the worst day of the year for me. Now I can live with it and ignore it more or less but the prospect of being closer to christmas compared to the time gone since the last one does not excite me in the slightest...
Aaaanyway, my guilty pleasure (out of various as I can resist anything but temptation ;-)):

Slade: "Merry Xmas everybody"


This song reminds me of my first pre-christmas time spent in England where everything was exciting and new and I shopped like mad. It showed me that this day doesn't have to be all gloomy and serious in a German way but light and fun! I love it and don't mind listening to it 365 days a year :-) If that's not a guilty pleasure I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment