Thursday 27 September 2012

Glossybox 9/2012

And already another month has come and another Glossybox has arrived. This time in blue, all dressed up for the Oktoberfest in Munich with some blue and white Bavarian nail stickers as an extra. The pointless glossy-mag was missing...yeah! But apart from that I'm seriously underwhelmed...again.

  • C:EHKO High Shine Shampoo (another "Ok-product"...)
  • Ducray Icytane milde Waschcreme (well, never heard of it...doesn't wow me)
  • Getraud Gruber Kosmetik Hand Emulsion (might be a good product but has the name has such little sex appeal that I'm not really excited about it)
  • Glossybox Lipstick in Glossy Pink (nice lipstick, nice colour, made by Kryolan, but: it arrived broken ;-( )
  • OPI Nail Lacquer  (and another one*jawn. At least I don't own the colour "Don't pretzel my button" yet so that's good)


The MaxFactor make-up is STILL missing, other boxes looked promising but I'm not happy about mine. The name of the nail colour fits into the Oktoberfest theme but nothing else does - what is the point of a themed box then?! Will use up my Glossydots soon and end this misery...




1 comment:

  1. :( Stimmt, da gab es "bessere" Boxen. Echt das alte Lied...

    ReplyDelete