Friday 5 August 2011

Coco Mademoiselle Dupe - Eat your heart out, Keira!

Very rarely it happens that I miss the newest beauty and cosmetic craze around me. When we drove into the Lidl carpark on tuesday I was unaware of their perfume "Suddenly - Madame Glamour" until I saw their big banner stating that this one recently was voted better than a Chanel one.
I had to buy it...it takes so little to convince me.


That's what it looks like and it smells quite nice. According to reliable sources (and a blind folded test with 100 women) this one is a Chanel "Coco Mademoiselle" Dupe, a scent I don't own so I don't really have an opinion about it. But for 4£ I had to have it (not sure if it is available in Germany as well!?).
Not that I wouldn't own way over 60 perfumes already and if I would shy away from the really expensive ones - quite the opposite - but this one is a nice little bargain and really smells a lot better than the price may indicate. Thumbs up Lidl!

No comments:

Post a Comment