Tuesday 2 August 2011

Music Challenge (18): A song that you wish to hear on the radio

hmm, as I already said that I'm not a radio person so this is tricky. If I want to hear something I get the cd out of the shelve or simply go on youtube - gone are the times when you waited next to the radio with the tape player ready for recording just to get that song you hunted down for so long...a bit boring now, isn't it?
A song that I had to track down through radio is the following example. It was used in a ballet I loved at the time and which I had seen so many times...I wanted to secure my memories so I started a mix tape with every little fragment I could find. Always has been one of my biggest fears to forget something which once held sweet memories for me...

Ottmar Liebert: "Barcelona Nights"

No comments:

Post a Comment