Wednesday 25 January 2012

Yankee Candle Christmas Rose

"Invite the festive spirit into your home this Christmas with the Yankee Candle Christmas Rose Scented Votive Sampler. Christmas Rose encapsulates the authentic perfume of delicate rose petals with a hint of pine."



Another wax tart out of my gigantic order from www.scentedcandleshop.co.uk
I don't know what I expected when I read about christmas roses but I somehow didn't think it would be quite so "rosy". It is basically a very powerful rose smell which seems to get even stronger through the combination with the pine. Filled the whole house with its fragrance in no time...but was more on the headache-causing side for me. So not something I need to re-buy...but maybe something for you if you love roses and very flowery smells.

1 comment:

  1. Ihr habt mich ja alle angefixt. Jetzt hol ich am WE meine Bestellung - Lampendingsda und 11 Tartes - ab. ;o)

    ReplyDelete