The lovely Miss Passiflora has awarded me with this nice green batch:
I feel honoured, really love blogging and can't believe that the first year with my new hobby is already gone! Thank you to my readers...you are a small group but a very faithful and inspiring one!
And now the seven random facts about me:
1. I want to be a writer. I want t write a kids book. About a character called Mr. Roborowski.
2. I own more trousers that don't fit than ones that do.
3. My wedding dress came from New Look and cost 25£.
4. I hate football and feel really really sick and uncomfortable when I see all the German flags out. A nightmare that happens every two years and brings out my extremely aggressive side.
5. I watch too many interior design magazines and blogs and therefore find bookcases or handy cupboards for under sinks bourgeois.
6. I'm planning my second tattoo and hope to get it done soon before christmas in London.
7. I will hand in my BA thesis in early january and haven't written a single word yet ;-)