Monday 6 February 2012

Glossybox January 2012

A bit late as I was on the island for the last two weeks and could only open this months box yesterday. I was a bit worried when I read all the unboxing posts and saw the mostly mediocre contents. I vowed not to complain but still hoped secretly that those lovely looking Korres soaps would soon be mine...they weren´t, this month I got one of the more shitty boxes. But I will make the best of it, use everything and maybe even leopard lips will be trendy on day far far away...





 Adidas For Women Relax Pflegedusche (ok, a shower gel...not much more to say)

Catherine Trend Farblack (nice red but the bottle looks incredible cheap and old-fashioned)

Luvos Anti-Aging Maske mit Sojaöl (got the message, thank you lol)

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Puree (smells divine)

Trendliner Glamlips (well...)

Let´s see what the next box will bring - I´m still in love with the whole concept.

3 comments:

  1. Joa... vergeben und vergessen, nüch? ;) Ich bin mein Zeugs überall los geworden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lips are really marginal - does really someone wear this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mein Nagellack ist super. Die Maske war nicht der Rede wert und die Lippen wurden verschenkt. :o)

    ReplyDelete