Anyway, I bought lots, and not only that - I bought things in shops that are normally a bit out of my comfort zone. Felt gooood...
- a pair of nude patent kitten heels from Deichmann
- a pair of coral wedges from a non-describt cheap, possibly Turkish, shoe shop
- a zipped bag for my sunglasses from New Yorker
- a bright neon yellow oversized jumper from New Yorker
- a nude, neon yellow and coral scarf from New Yorker ( and trust me, that all the colours are matching that well is pure coincidence! Must have been in a neon/nude mood)
- Garnier BB Cream, Balea deodorant, Balea high heel cushions
- Frozen Nail Lacquer in a dark green shade from Kiko
Not bad, what do you think?
And the best? There was a promotion stand for the famous Activia yoghurt (which I don´t usually buy as I find it too expensive and HATE the adverts) and they wanted to get rid of their stuff and gave me a full bag for free. Fantastic! I love free goodies and don't find it embarrassing at all to collect some. My friends gave me pitiful looks for my behaviour...I gave them equal looks back for being so stupid not not join in...;-)