Saturday 3 March 2012

7 facts...

Miss W thinks that I am a versatile blogger and has given me this award.



Thank you very much for this :-)
Great to know that there are actually people out there reading what I´m writing here...and, even better, that they find it interesting! Thanks :-)

Here are my 7 facts, completely spontaneous and unedited:

1. I never learned how to ride a bike.



2. I love grocery shopping in discounters. Proper supermarket prices make my heart bleed.
3. I was always a big girl and a bit of a freak but thankfully got through 13 years of school without being bullied. Either means I'm frightening or that I've just been lucky...guess/hope it's the latter.
4.I don´t like changes but at the moment life is full of them.



5. I have become a youtube vlog addict (I only say the SacconeJolys)
6. I can´t walk over bridges with slight gaps in the floor without panicking about losing my wedding ring or something else. Always walk there really anxious with clenched fists buried deep in my pockets.



7. I hate that I just have started 6 sentences in a row with "I"

6 comments:

  1. Hehe... das Letzte ist gut ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, cool list, and the last sentence made me burst out laughing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gave that one to you as well... just didnt think of linking... sorry ;)
    i totally get n°7 - hate that as well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I think it's normal to start sentences about yourself with "I" - but you're right, there's always the feeling of egoism included^^

    Did you never want to learn how to ride a bike?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ I half-heartedly wanted to learn how to ride a bike but with parents who didn't and living in town center it just never happened. And now I-m too old and worried which bones I might break ;-)

    ReplyDelete