Saturday 31 March 2012

5 beauty tics

no one tagged me but I wanted to take part anyway ;-)


1. I don't like soft towels, they always feel to me as if they wouldn´t do their job properly. It just feels so much more satisfying to dry yourself with a rock hard towel therefore I would never ever put them in a tumble dryer.



2. I would never wear sandals without having my toe nails painted, never! Looks just wrong.

3. I regularly buy hair styling products like heat protection spray, curling fluid or volume foam but hardly ever use hair dryers or anything similar so I end up not using the products.



4. I can´t leave the house without wearing perfume. Happened twice so far and I went into the nearest perfume shop and used the testers.

5. I like looking at my skin in the mirrow. Checking for blemishes, lumps and bumps, applying products and messing around with the tweezers. I find it relaxing...and after being on holidays always look forward to come home and have my mirror back again ;-)




4 comments:

  1. Vollkommen JA zu den lackierten Fußnägeln und dass Parfum rauf muss, wenns nach draußen geht.. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I'm with you on the sandals and nail-polished toes. I can't even look at my feet in the shower if there is no nail polish on them (yes, I wear it all year around!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe not "rock hard" - but totally go with n°1 :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the towels :D

    ReplyDelete