Wednesday 9 January 2013

Stereo Rose

Last week another hype rocked the blogosphere.
The launch of MAC´s "Après Chic" collection and with that the re-launch of the much loved Mineralize Skinfinish in the colour "Stereo Rose"


My dashboard got swamped with posts about the benefits of using this baby so I thought I should give it a go. Send out my fearless husband to the duty free shop at Heathrow and, voila: got it! My first ever Mineralize Skinfinish and my second MAC product at all.
So far I have used it as a blush as it seem to be quite strongly pigmented and shines golden but it works just as well as a highlighter or overall shimmer.
Happy :-)

And in case you are hooked now - too late, it is sold out pretty much everywhere. Evil me...;-)

1 comment:

  1. Ist bei mir genauso - mein erstes MSF und zweites Macprodukt überhaupt :) ich find ihn echt schön und nutze ihn auch als Blush

    ReplyDelete