Monday 12 December 2011

pre-christmas Boots bargain...

Like every year Boots is selling a different one of their christmas gift boxes each week for better than half price. Those boxes are usual a very good value so I got interested once again...for all the other lovely sets they have, wait until they are on sale (as I do every year) and you will get them all for half price. Well worth waiting!

This weeks box looks like that

and contains:


  • No7 Heavenly Hydration Moisture Mask - 100ml
  • No7 Cleanse & Care Eye Make-up Remover - 100ml 
  • No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum - 5ml 
  • No7 Protect & Perfect Night Cream - 50ml 
  • No7 Protect & Perfect Day Cream (SPF 15) - 50ml
  • No7 Eye Shadows 
  • No7 Liplicious Lip Gloss - 12ml 
  • No7 Exceptional Definition Nutrient Enriched Mascara - 7ml
  • 5 x Brushes and Applicators 
  • No 7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes
The amazing thing is the price; all products together are worth about 125£ (I checked it myself), the price normally is 65£ and now it is 30£!!!
I'm amazed it wasn't sold out yet...nearly a bit boring not having to hunt down a lovely hat box like that. And I have had some good excuses to buy it - I needed a eye make-up remover anyway and as it is not long that I'm hitting 30 it's about time to start on the anti-aging facial care regime...:-)

1 comment:

  1. GBP 30 is indeed a very good deal! I really like No. 7 products...

    ReplyDelete