Friday 15 February 2013

Glossybox 02/2013

  • Aussie 3Minute Miracle Reconstructor (hmm, not overwhelmed by this. Yes, it´s a miracle product and yes it´s a full-size, but: as I spend a lot of time in the UK I´m used to the brand and it´s launch onto the German market is not making me excited in the slightest. Don´t mind the products but don´t love them either. I like the smell but it is definitely a funny one - a bit like some cheap plastic flipflops or crocs smell )
  • Biodroga Institut Anti Age Cell Mask (not exciting but I guess I´m soon old enough for it :-/ )
  • Dr. Bronner´s Magic Soap Castille Liquid Soap (had one before which still hasn´t been used...at least it is my beloved lavender scent this time)
  • Ducray Icytane Handcreme (another handcreme*yawn)
  • ModelCo Lip Duo (stupid design, never heard of the brand but lovely soft brownish colour so this will be used a lot)
+ the Glossymag, a postcard and a Valentina by Valentino perfume tester


Well...it´s alright. But I´m really really gutted that my box didn´t include the Thierry Mugler "Womanity" 10ml bottle! My favourite new perfume and I only just bought one of those mini vaporisers for myself.

Highlight: the lipstick has the mirror in the middle so you can never actually look into it while applying the lipstick or the gloss. Brilliant. What fool did design that? Don´t believe that this work of genius is really worth 30€ but checking on their website it really seems to be true. Amazing...



2 comments:

  1. *muahaha* Das mit dem Spiegelchen ist ja klasse :D

    Tjaaaa, ja, ich würde michf reuen Aussie in der Pink Box zu finden, aber klar, wenn man aus ner anderen Region kommt und die Sachen da nichts mehr besonderes sind, kann ich dich durchaus verstehen, wenn du nicht ganz happy bist.

    Btw: was machst du eigentlich mit den ganzen Sachen, die du nicht benutzt? Ich hab ja alle in einer Box gesammelt (einer großen Box) und überlege jetzt mal sie zu verlosen....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wie ich früher die Box noch gehabt habe, habe ich auch einmal das nicht bekommen das ich bei den anderen gesehen habe. Ist immer irgendwie ärgerlich wenn man ein Teil gerne haben möchte und es dann nicht in der Box dabei ist.

    ReplyDelete