- Aussie 3Minute Miracle Reconstructor (hmm, not overwhelmed by this. Yes, it´s a miracle product and yes it´s a full-size, but: as I spend a lot of time in the UK I´m used to the brand and it´s launch onto the German market is not making me excited in the slightest. Don´t mind the products but don´t love them either. I like the smell but it is definitely a funny one - a bit like some cheap plastic flipflops or crocs smell )
- Biodroga Institut Anti Age Cell Mask (not exciting but I guess I´m soon old enough for it :-/ )
- Dr. Bronner´s Magic Soap Castille Liquid Soap (had one before which still hasn´t been used...at least it is my beloved lavender scent this time)
- Ducray Icytane Handcreme (another handcreme*yawn)
- ModelCo Lip Duo (stupid design, never heard of the brand but lovely soft brownish colour so this will be used a lot)
Well...it´s alright. But I´m really really gutted that my box didn´t include the Thierry Mugler "Womanity" 10ml bottle! My favourite new perfume and I only just bought one of those mini vaporisers for myself.
Highlight: the lipstick has the mirror in the middle so you can never actually look into it while applying the lipstick or the gloss. Brilliant. What fool did design that? Don´t believe that this work of genius is really worth 30€ but checking on their website it really seems to be true. Amazing...