Sunday 26 August 2012

Glossybox 8/2012


Returning to Germany my Glossybox was already waiting for me.

I pretty much got the products I wanted and can use them all which is good. But counting together all the prices 15€ seems ridiculously overpriced. Still wondering what to do...

  • Catrice Glamour Doll Volume Mascara (I´m not such a mascara maniac as most other people seem to be but a useful product)
  • Figs& Rouge Balm (love the tin, will use it - shame I just bought this on asos a while ago)
  • Kenzo MadlyKenzo (smells nice but such a tiny sample is simply embarrassing)
  • Lancaster After Sun Tan Maximizer (know it, like it but a) summer is nearly over and b) it´s tiny!)
  • OPI Nail Lacquer (one of the new Germany collection colours...like it a lot)
The stupid GlossyMag is as superfluous as always and the little neon bracelet as an extra is nice but doesn´t turn my overall mediocre impression around.

How long will the Glossybox last on the market you think?
And, most important question, WHERE IS THE FULL SIZE MAXFACTOR FOUNDATION THAT WAS PROMISED LAST MONTH AFTER THE SAMPLES IN THE BOX HAD REACHED THE EXPIRATION DATE???

No comments:

Post a Comment