- I loathe vacuuming - it's much worse than window and toilet cleaning together!
- I like ironing as it gives me the chance to marvel at the prettiness of some of the clothes/washing up cloths/curtains I own.Yes, I know I'm unusual.
- Never in my life I have read a crime novel.
- I always wanted to have a second and third name and felt/still feel boring having only one.
- I don't own a smartphone and doubt I will any time soon.
- I'm rather too cold than too warm.
- I can't touch unglazed terracotta without getting massive goosebumbs and shuddering.
- I never put ice in my drinks.
- A pack of mini marzipan Stollen makes a wonderful breakfast.
- I have never finished reading Harry Potter part 7.
- At home on my own I can live days without any kind of tv or music.
- I can see instantly if someone wears contact lenses and in 99% think that glasses look way better.
- All that talk about spoiled only-children makes me really angry - it's not great being an only-child and no one has actively chosen to be one.
- Talking children - I definitely want children. But my own...couldn't imagine to adopt.
- I have coloured my hair with henna for the first time 3 weeks ago. Like it so far.
- The wildest thing I have done in my teens was skipping school in order to go and see final rehearsals in theatre. Guess I'm a nerd :-)
- Never watched Downton Abbey but bought the box set now.
- On a plane I nearly always sit in 23f or 23a.
- I'm not very fond of Persian cats.
- I like taking part in competitions and give-aways.
- Sometimes I love freshly sliced ginger in my black tea.
- I love buying childrens books.
- I'm still trying to find a list of every single theatre in London cause my aim is to visit each one of them.
- I have never travelled further east than Berlin...embarrassing.
- my sentence structure like Yoda sometimes sounds...unfortunately I have never seen Star Wars.
Thursday, 8 November 2012
25 things you don't know about me ?!
Not sure if the following 25 facts are really all that new and surprising but we will see...enjoyed reading it on several other blogs so it's my turn now: