- Ahava Deadsea Plants Caressing Body Sorbet (ok, a body lotion...will be used)
- Alessandro Pro White Original (not a full size but a good product I have used before)
- Cowshed Cow Pat Moisturising Hand Cream (I really like products from Cowshed so I'm very happy with this one...smells good and would cost 9,95!)
- Maria Galland Fluide Hydratant Confort Nuit & Jour 35 (the poshest of products worth 35 Euros, looking forward to try it. The fact it can be used day and night sounds great)
- Senzera Professional Waxing Bodylicious Orange Scrub (nothing wrong with a bodypeeling...will see if it is not too weak)
I'm content with the content :-) Other boxes looked slightly better (I would have loved to get this peeling soap bar!) but all are decent sizes, are useable and the extra product is a nice touch. If it commences like that Glossybox might have a future again.