Sunday 9 December 2012

Glossybox 11/2012

sorry it took me so long to post this...all in all a good box. And the first time I actually purchased something after trying it out!

  • Burt´s Bees Lip Balm (already own it...and love it :-))
  • Kérastase Masque Chroma Riche (tiny pot and not sure if it will be of much use for my henna treated hair)
  • Kryolan Glossybox Blusher in Glossy Pink (lovely colour that will get used very soon)
  • Thierry Mugler Womanity Perfumed Body Milk (if this is the source of the gorgeous violet smell of the box then I´m smitten and have to get the perfume, if not: a decent sized body lotion --> have bought a cute and handy 10ml bottle of it now)
  • Zoeva Soft Eye Kohl (in a turquoise colour...not exactly my choice but definitely useable)
  • the Glossymag (which has slightly improved and offers 5min of reading time compared to the 2min before), a Lolita Lempicka perfume tester (very nice!) and  a glossybox handwarmer (well, useful but I always forget to boil them soft again)

No comments:

Post a Comment