Monday 10 December 2012

my precious

"I don´t want something I need. I want something I want. Something pretty"

Sometimes it has to be something special...something that is completely unnecessary, overpriced and luxurious. Not the face cream cause your skin feels dry, not the fabric softener so your blankets smell better or the newest style of toothpaste.
No, sometimes it has to be something like this:


A box with 4 miniature bottles of London´s most venerable perfumer Penhaligon´s. Containing the bestselling scents Elizabethan Rose, Lily of the Valley, Malabah & Artemisia.


One of the most pretty things I came across while browsing for a long time...hardly want to touch it, just look and it and enjoy. Enjoy that little wave of uplifting nostalgia.

2 comments:

  1. It's so pretty! How do they smell like? I love these small bottles of perfumes but I must say, I have a feeling that they tend to tip over more often than larger bottles...

    ReplyDelete