Wednesday 12 December 2012

liebes Kind needs Liebeskind

newest addition to my ever growing bag collection...I don´t seem to have stopped buying them since I turned 30, no - my taste just seems to have become more expensive ;-)
Best way to use my won Zalando voucher - the Liebeskind bag "Johanna" in dark red. Not too big, wonderfully soft leather and with an attachable shoulder strap. Like it...and hoping for dry weather now so I can take this one out without ruining it straight away.




How about you? Do you have a soft spot for Liebeskind bags as well?

4 comments:

  1. Die ist wirklich richtig hübsch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich hab die Liebeskind Adela und heute gabs bei brands4f. Liebeskind. Da hab ich weitere Sachen bestellt. :o))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich mag die Marke sehr. Also rein vom gucken her. Bis jetzt konnte ich mich noch zu keinem Kauf durchringen... ;)

    LG

    ReplyDelete